One Acquisition Solution for Integrated Services (OASIS) Small Business (SB) is a multiple award, Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract that provides flexible and innovative solutions for complex professional services. The contract:
- Spans many areas of expertise and mission spaces.
- Spans multiple professional service disciplines.
- Allows flexibility for all contract types, including hybrids and cost-reimbursement, at the task order level.
- Allows ancillary support components, commonly referred to as Other Direct Costs (ODC), at the task order level.
Core disciplines of the contract include:
- Program management services.
- Management consulting services.
- Logistics services.
- Engineering services.
- Scientific services.
- Financial services.
Additional details about the OASIS SB program can be found at www.gsa.gov/oasis.
The OASIS SB conformed contract through the latest modification (Sections B through J) can be downloaded in PDF format here.
ERG holds an OASIS contract under Pool 4, which covers our applicable North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) code 541715 (Research and Development in the Physical, Engineering, and Life Sciences, except Nanotechnology and Biotechnology) and 1,000 employees business size standard.
ERG DUNS Number: 112947395
ERG CAGE Code: 00GP8