ERG is committed to respecting the privacy and rights of everyone who visits our website. As described below, we collect certain information about your visit to our website, but we never collect personally identifiable information. We use this information for internal purposes only—for example, to make our site easier to use and to better understand our visitors’ interests.
- When you visited.
- Which pages you visited.
- What web browser and operating system you used.
- Your Internet domain (e.g. “mycompany.com”).
- Your IP address (the unique number that identifies your computer).
Specifically, ERG uses:
- “Session cookies” to help users better navigate our webpages and to identify which pages they access during their visit. These cookies disappear when the user terminates their Web session and closes their browser.
- “Persistent cookies” to collect web metrics only.
If you contact us via a form on our website, we use your contact information to follow up with you regarding your request or interest.
If you reside outside the United States and continue to use our site, you understand and agree that your information may be processed in accordance with the laws of the United States, where laws regarding processing of information may be less stringent than the laws in your country.